Meithrinfa Newry Nursery have a superb, dedicated and carefully selected team of management and staff who are committed to providing a safe and comfortable environment where learning through play ensures your child's days in nursery are happy and fun. Our staff are genuinely devoted to children and this is reflected in the high standard of care and security that is given to each child.
As well as professional childcare qualifications, the team at Newry nursery are committed to on-going training to develop and enhance their skills and to keep up to date with the latest childcare developments.
All of our staff are qualified First Aiders and up to date Food Hygiene certificates and are also Health & Safety trained.
We carry out enhanced criminal record checks on all our team and also during the term of their employment. The nursery fully complies with all Government legislation and operates a high staff to child ratio.
You will be introduced to the team when you join us. However, we have photographs of every team member on the parent's notice board in the reception area so you can identify them until you get to know them.
- Alex McGinn – Owner / Manager – BA Primary School Teacher
- Sue McGinn – Office Manager – Level 3
- Steph Brady – Administrator/ Accounts
- Sara Pritchard – Deputy Manager /Pre School – Level 5
- Sara Roberts – Pre School Supervisor – Level 5
- Sandra Blackwell – Baby Room Supervisor – Level 3
- Pam Marshall – Level 3
- Nicola Hughes – Preschool/After School/Holiday Club – BA Childhood Studies
- Sue Hebenstreit – Baby Room – Level 2
- Alison Jones – Baby Room – Level 2
- Sandra Rowlands – Baby Room – Currently doing Level 2
- Melanie Hughes – Jungle Room – Currently doing Level 2
- Shauna Owen – Jungle Room – Currently doing Level 2
- Sharon Jewitt – Nursery Cook
- Georgia Sutton – Trainee Nursery Assistant
Newry Nursery is an accredited Investors in People Business. Well done to our staff for their commitment and hard work to ensure that we continue to maintain this high National Standard. Maintaining this standard reflects our strong commitment to our employees and that they have a solid foundation of good practices.